|The High Desert Heart Institute
Human Clinical Study
In 2009, the High Desert Heart Institute began a comprehensive clinical study of ProArgi-9 Plus. HDHI was founded by Dr. Siva Arunasalam, who is an affiliate of Cedars-Sinai of Los Angeles and internationally respected for superior care of high-risk heart patients.
Dr. Siva Arunasalam Curriculum Vitae
Test Protocols click here
Disease Category Subsets click here
Lab Tests click here
Angelo Cici -patient and participant in the study
|Dan Austin is the R.N. with each patient in this study.
He saw first hand the amazing results of ProArgi-9 Plus
the beginning to the end.
|I've been doing this type of work in critical care for well over 20 years and you see what congestive heart failure does. I have seen a dramatic, a dramatic reversal in Angelo's symptoms."
Dan Austin R.N.
ProArgi-9+ is in the
Physicians Desk Reference ProArgi-9+ will be included in the 2014 edition of the PDR.
Found in virtually every physician's office, pharmacy, clinic and library, no medical reference is more current, more recognized, or more respected. The PDR contains label information, dosage instructions, images and more.
For this study, 33
high-risk heart failure
patients were selected.
The vast majority of the patients in the study had reached the end of what medical science could do for them. They were at maximum drug levels, maximum supplemental oxygen and maximum therapy. Some of these patients were on a heart or kidney transplant list.
To scientifically measure the effects of ProArgi-9 Plus, every patient received extensive diagnostic testing for 13 weeks producing almost 7000 points of data. Each patient was given two scoops of ProArgi-9 Plus in the morning and two in the evening.
The results of the 90 day study were far more significant than anyone expected. Many of the patients were able to resume normal lives and the quality of life for almost all patients had improved dramatically.
It is important to note that these results are an average of all 33 patients. For instance not all patients had serious problems with peripheral blood flow, but the average of all patients was an increase of 16%.
Most of the patients were able to reduce the number of drugs or the amount of medications they were taking. The figures below are compelling because they reflect dramatic improvement as well as the reduction of medications.
A few of the results were as follows:
Note that these results are an average of all 33 patients. For instance not all patients had serious problems with peripheral blood flow, but the average of all patients was an increase of 16%.
• C-reactive proteins decreased - 25%
• Triglycerides decreased - 40%
• Vitamin D levels increased by + 183%
• Creatinine levels decreased - 11%
• Pulmonary Hypertension dramatically improved
• Peripheral blood flow increased to the feet + 16%
(Measured by ankle brachial index)
• HDL Cholesterol increased + 18%
• Glucose levels reduced - 8%
• Magnesium levels increased + 35%
(There is no magnesium in ProArgi9 plus)
• Albumin decreased by - 70%
• Bilirubin decreased significantly
• Systolic BP decreased - 13%
• Diastolic BP decreased - 17%
• CASP decreased by - 6%
(Central Aortic Systolic Pressure)
• Decreases in platelets in the blood
• Quality of life measurements significantly improved for all participants
|Interview with Dr. Siva Arunasalam
|I expected a marginal improvement in the symptoms...what we ended up seeing was remarkable, positive, remodeling of the heart, positive pulmonary artery changes, pulmonary vascular changes...
Dr. Siva Arunasalam
Angelo Cici is a patient and part of the study. On Dec 20, 2008 Angelo had a simultaneous renal failure, congestive heart failure, conjestive pulmonary failure and a pace maker failure. From this point on he was in and out of the emergency room constantly. "I was so weak I couldn't even open a bottle of water by myself and I had decided I had had enough. I told the nurses I wanted all the IV's removed and I just wanted to go home and die."
|"I was never going more than 5 days without going back into the hospital emergency room until I started taking ProArgi-9 Plus. ... it's been 6 months since I've been into a hospital. ...I feel like I'm 40 years old again."
Angelo Cici discusses some of the other patients in the HDHI Study.
The High Desert Heart Institute
Victorville, California USA
Clinical Trial Overview
• Usage of ProArgi-9 Plus formula as integrative arginine
• 33 High Risk Test Patients
• Commencement date of Clinical Study is Feb 2nd 2009
Overview of the HDHI ProArgi-9 Plus study.
|There was nothing else for us to try, we had tried everything with these patients. All patients showed a tremendous improvement in many, many objective data points that only can be attributed to ProArgi-9 Plus
Dr. Siva Arunasalam
• Patients under direction of HDHI Physicians
Disease Category Subsets
• Each patient receives 10 grams am and 10 grams PM
• 30/60/90 day period data review on patients
• PVD (Peripheral Vascular Disease)
• Malignant Hypertension
• Diabetes Mellitus
• Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
• Erectile Dysfunction
(done on a weekly basis)
• CMP (Complete Metabolic Panel)
• CBC (Complete Blood Count)
• HgbA1c Hemoglobin 90 day test
• Full Lipid Panel
• Vitamin D3 levels
• Micro albumin
• LFT (Liver Function Test)
• BNP (B-Naturetic Peptide Levels)
• CRP (C-Reactive Protein)
• Echo cardiogram
• Cardio Dynamic Analysis (BioZ)
• 6 Minute Walk Test
• Coronary Calcium Score:
• Coronary CT Angio IV Contrast
• Ankle - Brachial Index
• Cardio Pulsewave Analysis (B-Pro)
• Doppler Echo
• Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels
Copyright © 2013 Argi9solutions.com. All rights reserved. No part of this publication can be reproduced in any form without written permission of Argi9solutions.com.